Labotary Extrection Arm
The ideal extractor for laboratory environments>
The unique joint design of the Movex ME results in a very low pressure drop, which produces many valuable benefits:
- Lower noise levels
- Less risk of disruptive ventilation noise
- Low pressure drop without having to use a larger dimension system
- Easy to combine with other extractors in the same ventilation system
The standard version is suitable for extracting most types of airborne pollutants in:
- Schools, universities
- The pharmaceutical industry
- Hairdressing salons
- The electronics industry
For workplaces requiring the market’s lowest pressure drop>
Suitable in environments where the extractor can be incorporated in the same extraction system as other products with a low pressure drop such as fume cabinets or existing ventilation systems.
- Compact local extractor
- Adjustable telescopic function
- High air volume in the suction nozzle ensures effective capture of pollutants
- Ideal for low ceiling and low-hanging light fixtures
- A direct airflow and an absence of internal components results in a low pressure drop
- This also minimizes the risk of noise problems
- Easy to operate and position.
Telescopic local extractor for atom absorption apparatus>
MEX AA is specially developed for the extraction of airborne pollutants at high temperatures generated from atom absorption apparatus.
Fume cabinet for an effective capture of airborne pollutants by enclosure>
DSK is a fume cabinet adapted for working with multiple sources of pollution simultaneously, such as:
- Encasing an apparatus
- Working with open chemical containers
The design allows a clear view of the work area, and the cabinet can easily be moved when tasks or locations change.
DSK comes in two standard sizes (DSK 400/DSK 700), and can also be adapted to specific needs.